MOBILE SPINACH, INC. COPYRIGHT POLICY
Mobile Spinach, Inc. ("Mobile Spinach") respects the intellectual property rights of others, and complies with takedown notices sent in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended, the “DMCA”)). The address of Mobile Spinach's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
If you are a copyright owner, or agent thereof, and believe that material or content hosted on the Mobile Spinach Web site or service infringes a copyright you have the authority to enforce, please send a DMCA compliant takedown notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Mobile Spinach is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e- mail address. If you are not the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, please describe your relationship to the trademark owner;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Mobile Spinach's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement can be contacted at the following address: Mobile Spinach, Inc., 1710 South Amphlett Blvd., Suite 200, San Mateo, CA 94402 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Mobile Spinach Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to Mobile Spinach customer service through email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.